Hope Church was birthed out of the desire to impact a community for Christ in Viera, Florida, Brevard County, and the surrounding towns. With over 60% of the population unaffiliated with any church in this area, Hope Church is a place for people to find a relationship with Christ, connect with other believers, grow in their faith, and reach out to serve their community.
We exist to Share Hope, Change Lives, and Empower Others in their walk with Christ!
Located in central Brevard County, Viera is a master planned community founded by the Duda family in 1989 in an effort to bring new homes, businesses, and community to the area. Viera meaning “faith” in Slovakian, has grown since that time to over 39,000 people. It is further projected to grow to over 60,000 people in the next five years.
With such growth and potential, currently about 6 out of 10 people do not attend church, and each year over 2% of church goers disengage from their church involvement. These statistics only confirm, there is a profound need for God and a renewal of faith in Viera, Fl.
Through weekly worship services, small community groups in various neighborhoods, Christian growth classes, and a strong community outreach emphasis, Hope Church will share the love and hope found in having a relationship with Jesus Christ. As this happens, lives will be changed and transformed through discipleship and growing in our walk with God, empowering people to then reach out and touch others with the same love and hope of Christ.
Who We Are
We exist as a church to:
- Share hope- Mark 16:15, 1 Peter 3:15, Hebrews 6:19, Romans 15:13
- Change lives- Romans 12:2, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Acts 3:19
- Empower others- Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19
We are a church where:
- God gets the glory
- People are the mission
- Excellence is the standard
- Humility is the spirit
We are a church that targets:
- Biblical literacy- Proverbs 2:1-2, Isaiah 11:2, Proverbs 4:6-7
- Obedient application- 1 Peter 1:14, James 1:22-25, Joshua 1:8
- Spiritual growth- Hebrews 6:1, 2 Peter 3:18
- Health and healing- John 10:10, 1 Peter 5:10, Psalm 147:3, Romans 8:15-16
Our core values are: